Chilly oats are an even more filling version of overnight oats. They have SO MUCH VOLUME due to the baking powder and yogurt mixed in. For this one, I adapted Lauren’s Tickner chilly oats recipe. #StrenghtFeed
- 40g Oats
- 10g Coconut Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- 150g Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- Protein Powder (optional) – I used 15g Maple Syrup Whey Protein
- 20g NGT 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- 50g Frozen Blueberries
- Dark Chocolate, shredded
- In a bowl mix oats, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sweetener.
- Add 200ml (approx.) water and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and stir well. Put back in for 30 seconds. Repeat until thick.
- Leave to cool and then place in the fridge.
- Once cooled, mix in the yogurt.
- Add protein powder (if desired).
- I topped mine with frozen blueberries, NGT 100% Natural Peanut Butter and a bit of shredded dark chocolate.
CALORIES & MACROS *including toppings