– 4 slices of toast ( or bread )
– 1 Egg
– 1 tsp of cinnamon
– 1/4 cup Milk
– Muscle Butter ( any flavor you like, I love the carrot cake flavor for this recipe ).
1. Beat the egg and stir in the milk & the cinnamon.
2. Dip the Toast or Bread in the egg mixture and coat both sides evenly.
3. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
4. When your Toast / Bread is ready, spread some Muscle Butter on it and top it with some berries.
THIS is truly fantastic ! Enjoy 🙂