- 50g Pancake Mix or 30-40g Whey Protein – I used Myprotein unflavoured pancake mix which is a blend of whey, milk protein, egg white and oats.
- 10g Coconut Flour
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 100g Banana, mashed
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- 15g NGT Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Frosting
- ½ Grenade Cookies and Cream Carb Killa
- Preheat a non-stick pan on a low heat.
- Mix well pancake mix/ whey protein, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the egg and egg white very well.
- Add to the dry ingredients, along with the mashed banana. Add sweetener if desired.
- Leave the mixture to set for about 3 minutes until a thick mixture is formed.
- Add a splash of almond milk if needed (but you will get thicker pancakes with a thick butter).
- Spoon mixture into the pan and spread it around with the back of a spoon. This should make about 5-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes a side.
- Flip carefully and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- I topped mine with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Frosting and half a cookies and cream protein bar.
- To get thick pancakes you should have a THICK mixture. If it is too thick, add a splash of almond milk. If it is too thin, add more coconut flour. Don’t be afraid of having a thick mixture! Just use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread it around on the pan and get round pancakes.
- Cook over a LOW heat to allow them to rise and become fluffy.
- Be careful not to overcook them or they will dry out.
- For better drizzling of the muscle frosting, chuck the desired amount in a bowl, pop in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, give a stir and drizzle away.
CALORIES & MACROS *including toppings