- 50g Pancake Mix or 30-40g Whey Protein – I used Myprotein unflavoured pancake mix which is a blend of whey, milk protein, egg white and oats.
- 10g Coconut Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
- 100g Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 15g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sweetener to taste (optional) – I used Myprotein toffee flavor drops
- 15g NGT Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Frosting
- 10g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat a non-stick pan on a low heat.
- Mix well pancake mix/ whey protein, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Whisk the egg whites very well.
- Add to the dry ingredients along with the yogurt. Add sweetener if desired.
- Leave the mixture to set for about 3 minutes until a thick mixture is formed.
- Add some dark chocolate chips to pancake mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and spread it around with the back of a spoon. This should make about 5-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes a side.
- Flip carefully and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- I topped mine with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Frosting and more chocolate chips.
- To get thick pancakes you should have a THICK mixture. If it is too thick, add a splash of almond milk. If it is too thin, add more coconut flour. Don’t be afraid of having a thick mixture! Just use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread it around on the pan and get round pancakes.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form which makes them even fluffier than pictured.
- Cook over a LOW heat to allow them to rise and become fluffy.
- Be careful not to overcook them or they will dry out.
- For better drizzling of the muscle butter, chuck the desired amount in a bowl, pop in the microwave for 5-10 seconds, give a stir and drizzle away.
CALORIES & MACROS *including toppings