- 60g Oats
- ½ Carrot, grated
- 5g Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Walnuts
- ½-1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Zero Maple Syrup
- 125ml Almond Milk, unsweetened
- Protein Powder (optional) – I used 15g Maple Syrup Whey Protein
- 20g NGT Carrot Cake Muscle Butter
- Walnuts, Raisins, Cinnamon, Zero Maple syrup (optional)
- Combine together all the ingredients except walnuts in a jar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight so the oats absorb all the liquids.
- Before eating, add the walnuts and whey protein (if desired).
- Top with a generous dollop of NGT Carrot Cake Muscle Butter. Top off with more walnuts, raisins, maple syrup and cinnamon for an extra kick of carrot cake flavor.
- Do not add the walnuts in the night before or they will get soggy.
- If you prefer your oats warm, just pop in the microwave for a little bit before adding whey protein and toppings.
CALORIES & MACROS *including toppings